Hi there bunny friends,
All of our bunnies are wormed, mite & flea treated and with nails clipped. We provide you with a rabbit care sheet, a bag of transitional food, and very importantly, ongoing breeder support for your bunny’s entire lifetime. Please note our terms and conditions for all purchases, found here.
Please sign up for our newsletter and follow on our socials to be first to know about future releases.
The process for adoption is as follows:
- Bunnies are listed on the website’s ‘For Adoption’ page 24 hours before their release
- Bunnies are released for adoption at the advertised time and date e.g Wednesday the 3rd of June at 7:30pm
- Customers interested in adopting a bunny are advised to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or after the release time. Please use the title of the bunny e.g. Sooty Fawn 1 – Male as the subject of your email
- We will reply to everyone’s emails in the order they are received.
- Customers who are successful through the release (yay!) will be advised and provided with further details
- Customers who are unsuccessful will be advised and encouraged to keep in touch and hopefully we can assist in the next release!
Bunnies are available for holding deposits at 4 weeks of age. Bunnies will be available for pick up at 8 weeks old.
Over the 4 weeks in between, we will support you to ensure you have the information to understand how to care for your new bunny, and the necessary supplies to bring your new family member home!
For those who may miss out, we are aiming to have a release every month, so your next opportunity to secure a bunny won’t be too far away. In previous years we had operated a waiting list, however due to overwhelming demand, we changed to the first in best dressed process. We have found this to be the fairest and most simple method, and has reduced waiting times from 9-12 months, to 3-6 months 🙂
Head on over to our Shop page to get your paws on a must-have starter kit, as well as food, hay and a range of fantastic enrichment items.
Check back in later – new bunnies coming soon!